lovers fo life :)

lovers fo life :)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grade 12

I have been sent back to Princess Margaret Secondary School to experience what grade 12 is like. As I walk up the front stairs into the front door I am instantly sent to the authorities of the school to talk about how long i get to endure grade 12. The principal of the school, Mr. Grady has decided after one year at the school I will be "graduated" but by the time I made it to the second class of the day I thought of graduation as the day I’m free again. We have all these rules and regulations that have to be followed like being to class on time, that we have to finish all the work and assignments with no option to take a 0, and the worst of all we don’t even get free food during our breaks from class or at lunch. I have realized that the joy and happiness of being in grade 12 is really like a prison sentence. The teachers and principals are just like the police the kids are the prisoners trapped at the school in each class as a cell making sure we move from one cell to the next on time no excuses or else we are sent to deal with the most diabolical officer of them all Mrs. Richardson. Most of the prisoners obey to the rules and regulations of the prison and just do what they got to do to make it to our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment